This is one of Nepal’s most famous treks, set amongst breath-taking high mountain scenery. The Everest region is certainly the world’s most glaring high mountain spot. Magnificent landscapes, imposing and prestigious peaks, tapering ridges and colorful villages contribute to turning this trek into an unforgettable experience. The itinerary leads through the high Khumbu Mountains – Sherpa country – before arriving at the foot of Everest. The Kala Pattar (5554m) ascent is one of the highlights of this trek and boasts an absolutely stunning summit panorama of Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Lhotse & the dark Everest pyramid with the world’s highest mountain (8848 m).
Day 1. Arrival in Kathmandu.
We meet you at our office and provide you with all the necessary information regarding the trip. The same day you will also have an opportunity to meet your travel group before the final departure. Permit sort out day.
Day 2. Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley.
After lunch we go for the half day sightseeing in 3 designated world heritage site i.e. Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath and Patan.
Day 3. Kathmandu-Lukla (2800m) by plane, then Lukla-Phakding – 4 hours.
Day 4. Phakding – Namche Bazar in 5 hours.
Day 5. Namche Bazar.
Day 6. Namche Bazar – Phortse in 5 hours
Day 7. Phortse – Dingboche in 6 hours.
Day 8. Acclimatization day
Day 9. Dingboche – Lobuche in 5 hours.
Day 10. Lobuche – Everest Base Camp (5,364m) – Gorak Shep in 8 hours.
Day 11. Gorak Shep – Kala Pattar (5554m) – Pheriche in 7 hours.
Day 12. Trek to Khumjung in 4 hours.
Day 13. Trek to Phakding in 5 ½ hours.
Day 14. Trek to Lukla in 3 hours.
Day 15. Fly back to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
– Flight between Kathmandu and Lukla
– Sightseeing accompanied by tour guide inclusive of entrance fee and private vehicle
– Airport pick up and drop
– Domestic Airport taxes
– Permit and entry fees required for the trek
– 3 meals a day while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) you can choose from the menu
– Accommodation while trekking in twin sharing basis local lodges/ guesthouses
– English speaking, well trained and experience trekking guides, assistant guide(s) as per the group size and support team for luggage
– Treated Water during trekking
– Insurance and wages for the Nepali staff
– First Aid Kit
– Accommodation and Meals in Kathmandu
– Travel and medical Insurance including expedition coverage up to 5,800m
– Personal gears for trekking plus nature of personal spending
– Drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic including (Bottle water)
– Tea/coffee during trek, Laundry fees, hot shower, hot water, charging batteries and mobile
– Tips for the trekking/climbing crew. Excess baggage expense.
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding package cost. You can also call to our office.