www.off2holiday.com accepts booking subject to the following conditions.
General conditions for (Packages) Trekking, Tours and Adventure activities booking:
While making your booking with us, we need some travel documents like photocopy of your passport, full address and air ticket confirmation before departure per person. As of updated company policy in 15th May 2020, we do not take any booking fees upfront. A person should read these terms and conditions and have over 18 years of age while placing an order for services. Your booking is made with (Off2holiday) Off To Holiday Pvt Ltd.
The Full money should be paid upon the arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal to our partner company prior to 24 hours of itinerary start date. All our price quoted in US$ so NPR payment should be equivalent to current published rate of US$ into current rate Nepalese Rupee(NPR).
We do not charge any cancellation fees. However, if you leave the trip after the trip has started for any reasons, voluntary or involuntary then we will calculate the cost and charge accordingly including the service charges.
What are included?
The price of your holiday includes:
- All accommodation as described in tour note.
- All travel arrangement as described in tour note.
- Sightseeing and meals as listed in the tour note.
- The services of a group leader as described in the tour note.
What are exclusions?
The price of your holiday does not include:
- International or internal flights unless specified
- Airport transfers, taxes and excess baggage charges unless specified
- Meals other than those specified in the trip Notes
- Visa and passport fees
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities and all personal expenses
- Clothing and other accessories which may require during holiday.
Passport and visas
You must carry a valid passport and have obtained all of the appropriate visas, permits and certificates for the country in which you will visit. Your passport must be valid for six months beyond the duration of the trip. We are not responsible if you are refused entry to a country because you lack the correct passport, visa or other travel documentation. Please check your local embassy for information.
You acknowledge that the nature of the trip is adventurous and participation involves a degree of personal risk. You will be visiting places where the political, cultural and geographical attributes present dangers and physical challenges greater than those present in our daily lives. We use information from government foreign departments and reports from our own contacts in assessing whether the itinerary should operate. However, it is also your own responsibility to acquaint yourself with all possible relevant travel information and the nature of your itinerary. You acknowledge that your decision to travel is made in light of consideration of this information and you accept that you are aware of the personal risks attendant upon such travel. Anything beyond our control during a trip which happened by not following the guidelines of our guide or experts will take responsibility by you. However, we do our best to take good care of you in order to make your holiday memorable and successful one.
General conditions for Hotel Rooms Booking
- A person should be at the age of 18 years or above for booking and have valid ID card mandatory to present in Hotel Check-in. For example; Citizenship, License, Passport or voter ID card.
- Guest shall be liable for any unethical and illegal activities according to government rules.
- Guest shall keep the hotel rooms in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
How to book rooms?
Booking hotel rooms is free in our website
You have to pay by Cash or card of your stay at the hotel. To confirm your booking, you will be receiving a confirmation call from our team. In case of no response the booking might be cancelled. Or please contact us within 2 hours of registration to +977 98080 69996/ or email: email@example.com for confirmation.
|Cancellation Time||Cancellation fees|
|15 days or more prior to check in date||Free cancellation or 100% refund advance amount|
|Between 7 to 15 days of check in date||Free cancellation or 100% refund advance amount|
|Less than 7 days of check-in date||Free cancellation|
How to cancel room booking?
- If you like to cancel booked rooms then contact us at least 12 hours to 1 day in advance.
- You can call us in +977 9808069996 or write email to sales.off2holiday@gmail
Off To Holiday Pvt Ltd is a tourism licence company ( No 70/75) in Ministry of Tourism & Civil Aviation, Tourism Office, Kakarvitta, Jhapa, Nepal.