Annapurna Base Camp Trek is the mixture of easy walking trail along the diversified landscape, forests, water resources, villages and mountains. The trail takes trekkers to the base camp of 10th tallest mountain of the world Mt. Annapurna (8091 m). The serenity and tranquility along the woods and multi ethnic villages offers quintessential moment of travel during this course.
The upper sub-alpine steppe environment harbors some of the rarest animals including snow leopards and blue sheep. Other areas of Annapurna trekking region are home to bird species such as the multi-colored Impeyan, Kokla, blood pheasant among a multitude of other birds, butterflies and insects. Many plant species native to Nepal are found in the forest of Annapurna trekking region. The Annapurna conservation area has 100 varieties of orchids and some of the richest temperate rhododendron forests in the world.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Drive Pokhara
Day 3: Drive to Nayapul then Trek to Hile
Day 4: Trek to Ghorepani
Day 5: Sunrise at Poon Hill then Trek to Tadapani
Day 6: Trek to Chhomrung
Day 7: Trek to Dobhan
Day 8: Trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp
Day 9: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp then to Dobhan
Day 10: Trek to Jhinu Danda
Day 11: Trek to Landruk
Day 12: Trek to Kande and Drive to Pokhara
- Airport pick up and drop off, upon arrival and departure in Kathmandu.
- Pre-trek meeting.
- All transportation: Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu, Pokhara – Nayapul and Siwai – Pokhara.
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
- 1 professional, licensed and English speaking mountain guide.
- Well experienced English speaking assistant guide if the group size exceeds 5+ persons.
- Full board meal during the trek ( breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Guesthouse accommodation during the trek.
- Worst case, help with all rescue and evacuation arrangements.
- All necessary trekking permits: Annapurna Conservation Area and Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) fee.
- First aid medical kit.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
- All organisational requirements.
- Nepal visa (USD 25 for 15 days and USD 40 for 30 days).
- Your international flight to and from Nepal.
- Travel insurance (for helicopter evacuation if needed whilst trekking).
- Hotels in Kathmandu.
- Porters to carry luggage (you can add a porter when booking).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, internet/e-mail, etc.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Tips for guide, porter, driver.