This is one of the classic and most regarding treks. The trek starts from the lowlands and gradually passes through thick forest adorned with rhododendron and fir trees as we enter into the desert region of our way to the Manang valley.
The Annapurna Circuit attracts a relatively high number of trekkers in Nepal. As the name itself suggests, this trail goes on a circuitous route around the entire Annapurna massif, visiting the Tibet-like country on the northern slopes of the Himalaya and the dramatic Kali Gandaki gorge. Much of the trek is through lowland country, but there is one high pass, ThorungLa; (5,416m). The trail over the pass is steep but in good shape and not hard to follow. This is the one point of the entire circuit where you really feel you are a midst the mountains. However you should be aware of altitude sickness and be prepared for weather extremes as the Thorung La is notorious for changing its moods. The pass is usually snowbound and uncross-able form mid-December to mid-April.
This trek offers classic view of the Annapurna range and the Dhaulagiri range. Besides the mountain views there is a lot of diverse culture to be seen as we start from the domains of Brahmins and Chhetris in the lowlands to the culture of the Manangis people who have a distinct culture of their own and are mainly Buddhists. The views from the Thorang Pass of the Himalayas and into the Mustang valley are outstanding.
Day 01 – Arrival in Kathmandu.
At Kathmandu International Airport, you will be met by our staff and transferred to your hotel. There will be a full tour briefing in the evening. Permit sort out day.
Day 02 – Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley.
After lunch we go for the half day sightseeing in 3 designated world heritage site i.e. Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath and Patan.
Day 03 – Kathmandu – Besishar by bus & trek to Bhulbhule. (2 hours)
Day 04 – Bhulbhule to Ghermu in 5 ½ hours.
Day 05 – Ghermu – Tal in 5 ½ hours.
Day 06 – Tal – Danakyu in 4 ½ hours.
Day 07 – Danakyu – Chame in 4 ½ hours.
Day 08 – Chame – Pisang in 5 hours.
Day 09 – Pisang – Manang in 6 hours.
Day 10 – Acclimatizing in Manang (4 hours).
Day 11 – Manang – Yak Kharka in 4 hours.
Day 12 – Yak Kharka – Thorung Phedi in 4 hours.
Day 13 – Trek over Thorung La Pass (5416m) Trek to Muktinath in 8 hours.
Day 14 – Muktinath – Jomsom in 5 hours.
Day 15 – Drive to Tatopani (hot-spring) in 5 hours.
Day 16 – Drive to Pokhara (7 – 8 hours)
(Our Trip ends here..)
– All the ground transfers as per itinerary
– Sightseeing accompanied by tour guide inclusive of entrance fee and private vehicle
– Permit and entry fees required for the trek
– 3 meals a day while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) you can choose from the menu
– Accommodation while trekking in twin sharing basis local lodges/ guesthouses
– English speaking, well trained and experience trekking guides, assistant guide(s) as per the group size and support team for luggage
– Treated Water during trekking
– Insurance and wages for the Nepali staff
– First Aid Kit
– Extra accommodation and Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
– Travel and medical Insurance including coverage up to 5,800m
– Personal gears for trekking plus nature of personal spending
– Drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic including (Bottle water)
– Tea/coffee during trek, Laundry fee, hot shower, charging batteries and mobile
– Tips for the trekking/climbing crew.
Note: Extra amount will be charged if opt to fly out from Pokhara to Kathmandu @ US$ 124.
Extra amount will be charged if opt to fly out from Jomsom to Pokhara @US$ 115.