This popular trek in the Annapurna region offers unparalleled views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges along with the diversity of Nepal. Within a few days we gain a sense of serenity as we gradually ascend through hamlets and pristine forests to the alpine heights of Khobra Ridge. The views are incredible with the sheer walls of the magnificent Dhaulagiri plunging to the misty depths of the Kali Gandakhi – the deepest gorge in the world. We are further graced with the high pastures above Khobra Ridge beneath the amazing Annapurna South and Bharha Shikha – more commonly known as Annapurna Fang, and where ancient pilgrim trails lead to the sacred waters of Khaire Lake. Our route also offers staggering views of Annapurna South and other surrounding peaks. Cocooned by stunning mountains and peaks and hiking past lakes formed by the glaciers and ice falls of Annapurna South, perception and time subtly shift and one feels like a pioneer on a completely different planet.
Detail Itinerary :
Day 1. Arrival in Kathmandu.
At Kathmandu International Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. There will be a full tour briefing in the evening. Permit sort out day.
Day 2.Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley.
After lunch we go for the half day sightseeing in 3 designated world heritage site i.e. Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath and Patan.
Day 3. Kathmandu – Pokhara by bus (7 hours).
Day 4. Drive to Nayapul and then trek to Ghandruk. (5 hours)
Day 5. Trek to Tadapani. (4 hours)
Day 6. Trek to Dobato. (6 hours)
Day 7. Trek to Chistibang. (4 hours)
Day 8. Trek to Kobra Ridge. (6 hours)
Day 9. Trek to High Camp and trek back to Kobra Ridge. (6 hours)
Day 10. Trek to Swata (5 hours)
Day 11. Trek to Ghorepani. (4 hours)
Day 12. Trek to Poon Hill for sunrise (3,200m) – Trek to Hile & drive back to Pokhara. (6 hours)
(Trek ends here..)
– Airport pick up and drop
– Sightseeing accompanied by tour guide inclusive of entrance fee and private vehicle
– All ground transfer as per itinerary
– 1 night in Pokhara hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis
– 3 meals a day while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) you can choose from the menu
– Treated water during the trek
– Accommodation while trekking in twin sharing basis local lodges/ guesthouses
– Necessary Permit and entry fees for the trek
– English speaking, well trained and experience trekking guides, assistant guide(s) as per the group size and porter(s) for luggage
– First Aid Kit
– Insurance and wages for the Nepali staff
– Accommodation in Kathmandu.
– Lunch and dinner prior to the trek, please allow US$ 20 per day
– Meals in Kathmandu/ Pokhara – allow $20 per day
– Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost and theft expenses
– Drinks both alcoholic and bottled other then sterilized drinking water
– Tea/coffee during trek, Laundry fee, hot shower, charging batteries and mobile
– Personal gears and expenses
– Tips and gratitude provided to staffs.