Everest Heli Close up is a charter helicopter tour to Mount Everest. This is one of the most thrilling rides ever. Hovering up the valleys of the Khumbu region surrounded by snowcapped Himalayan peaks along with some of the highest mountain in the world, the view from the vantage point is exhilarating. Once in the Everest Region, the helicopter will make a stop at a selected location, allowing you to enjoy, photograph & savor the breathtaking view of the Mount Everest & the other great majestic peaks that surround it.
This is a rare and fascinating opportunity to embrace the Legendary Himalaya and discover ineffable beauty that is guaranteed to be one of the most mesmerizing experiences ever.
- Early morning flight from the Kathmandu Domestic Airport to Lukla.
- Helicopter flight then takes off for the mountain flight. On this trip you will see the Everest Base Camp (5364m/17595ft.), Mount Everest (8848m/17595ft.), & other peaks like Lhotse (8516m/27940ft.), Ama Dablam (6856m/22493ft.), etc. along with the Khumbu Glacier (7600m/24900ft.), Gokyo Lake etc.
- After the trip, the helicopter will land at Syangboche at Hotel Everest View (HEV).
- 1 hour ground time at HEV. At the hotel, you can enjoy the panoramic views of Himalayan Mountains and celebrate the completion of our Everest adventure.
- Back to lukla for refueling and return to Kathmandu.
- Helicopter Charter Cost
- Airport Tax
- Lunch/Breakfast at HEV during Everest Close Up
- Personal expenses
- Any other cost other than Helicopter Charter Cost
Total Time: 3-4 Hours including ground time. No. of Pax: 6 pax
Note: Contact us for cost and we can provide after the group is confirmed.