Manaslu, 8156 meter heights, is the eighth highest mountain in the world, located in the north-west part of Nepal. It is about forty miles east of Annapurna. The mountain’s long ridges and valley glaciers offer feasible approaches from all directions, and it culminates in a peak that towers steeply above its surrounding landscape, and is a dominant feature when seen from afar.
- Departure from Kathmandu airport at around 7:00 – 7:30 AM
- Overfly at Manaslu Region.
- We give 10 – 15 min ground time at Manaslu Base Camp.
- Return from Manaslu to Kathmandu.
- Helicopter Charter Cost
- Airport Tax
- Personal expenses
- Any other cost other than Helicopter Charter Cost
Total Time: 2-2.5 Hours including ground time. No. of Pax: 6 pax
Note: Contact us for cost and we can provide after the group is confirmed.