Manaslu Trek is a well-loved trekking route, providing with pristine mountain views, rich culture and genuine adventure. Opened in 1992, this area offers a combination of rich culture heritage, unsurpassed beauty and biological diversity.
Manaslu trek is becoming most popular trip these days, after road construction at Annapurna Round trail. It is recently open tea house trekking, located north-east part of Gorkha districts of Nepal. The 8th highest mountain of the world “Mt. Manaslu 8163m” is key attraction of the trip. As Manaslu is nearby Tibet border, the people of here are similar like Tibetan; they have been preserving earliest Tibetan culture, lifestyle still now. If anyone would like to visit Tibet but not successful due to various reasons, then Manaslu trip would be best to visit. You will have experience of people unique culture, belief and religious faith. It is generally 15 days trek but trekkers who are physically fit and wish to visit Nepal’s High Himalaya in short time, than Manaslu Brisk trek would be suitable for them.
Arrival in Kathmandu
At Kathmandu International Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. There will be a full tour briefing in the evening. Permit sort out day.
Day 01:Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat Bazaar (535m) -8 to 9 Hours
Day 02:Drive Arughat to Soti Khola (720m) -1 ½ to 2 hours & Trek to Machha Khola (930m) -6 to 7 Hours
Day 03:Trek Machha Khola to Doban /Thulo Dhunga (1,250m) -6 to7 Hours
Day 04:Trek Doban to Philim (1,570 m) -5 to 6 Hours
Day 05:Trek Philim to Ghap (2165m) – 8 to 9 Hours
Day 06:Trek Ghap to Sama Gaon (Ro) (3525m) – 6 to 7 Hours
Day 07:Explore day in Sama Gaon for acclimatization
Day 08:Trek Sama Gaun to Samdo (3850m) – 4 to 5 Hours
Day 09:Trek Samdo to Dharamsala (Larkya Phedi) (4460m) – 4 to 5 Hours
Day 10:Trek Dharmashala to Bimtang (3590m) via Larkya La (5,160m) – 7 to 8 Hours
Day 11:Trek Bimtang to Tilje (2300m) – 7 to 8 Hours
Day 12:Trek Tilje to Dharapani (1930m) – 1 ½ to 2 hours and drive to Besi Sahar (825m) – 2 to 3 hours, Again drive Besi Sahar to Kathmandu -5 to 6 Hours
– All the ground transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
– Sightseeing accompanied by tour guide inclusive of entrance fee and private vehicle
– Permit and entry fees required for the trek
– 3 meals a day while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) you can choose from the menu
– Accommodation while trekking in twin sharing basis local lodges/ guesthouses
– English speaking, well trained and experience trekking guides, assistant guide(s) as per the group size and support team for luggage
– Treated Water during trekking
– Insurance and wages for the Nepali staff
– First Aid Kit
– Accommodation and Meals in Kathmandu
– Personal gears and expenses
– Travel and medical insurance
– Extra expenses cause by political disturbance or natural disaster
– All the bottle beverages
– Tea/coffee during trek, Laundry fee, hot shower, charging batteries and mobile
– Tips for the trekking staff.