The Manaslu Circuit trek is one of the best treks in Nepal. It takes you around the Manaslu conservation area and leads to a breathtaking view of the eighth highest mountain in the world.
If you’ve already been to the Annapurna circuit, this trek can be a great alternative. It is a 14-day trek that starts at Soti Khola and ends at Beshi Sahar and can be extended to 22 days with an additional side trek to the Tsum valley.
Manaslu Circuit Trek Highlights
- Jaw-dropping natural beauty of the forests, rivers, and flora in the Manaslu region.
- Friendly people, rich culture of the region which includes both Nepalese and Tibetan ethnic groups (mostly Sherpas).
- Larky La Pass (5167 meters), the highest point on the trek.
- Stunning view of some of the highest peaks in the world- Manaslu, Cheo Himal, Himlung Himal, Nemjung, Gyaji Kang, Kang Guru, and Annapurna II.
- Abundant wildlife including Tahr (Mountain Goat), Agali (Blue Sheep), Pika (Highest living Mammal), Himalayan Marmots and, if you are lucky Snow Leopard.
14 days Manaslu Circuit Trek Itinerary
|Day 1||Kathmandu to Soti Khola (Drive)||700 m||10 hrs|
|Day 2||Soti Khola to Maccha Khola||930 m||6 hrs|
|Day 3||Maccha Khola to Jagat||1340 m||7 hrs|
|Day 4||Jagat to Pewa||1600 m||6 hrs|
|Day 5||Deng to Namrung||2630 m||6 hrs|
|Day 6||Namrung to Lho||2957 m||4 hrs|
|Day 7||Lho to Sama Gaun||3530 m||4 hrs|
|Day 8||Acclimatization Day – Side Trip to Either Pungyen Gompa, Manaslu Basecamp or Birendra Tal||4400 m||4 hrs|
|Day 9||Sama Gaun to Samdo||3865 m||4 hrs|
|Day 10||Acclimatization Day – Side Trip to Tibetan Border||5100 m||8 hrs|
|Day 11||Samdo to Dharmasala||4460 m||4 hrs|
|Day 12||Dharamasala – Larkye La Pass – Bimthang||3590 m||10 hrs|
|Day 13||Bimthang to Tal||1700 m||9 hrs|
|Day 14||Tal to Kathmandu||1300 m||10 hrs|
– Airport pick up and drop
– Sightseeing accompanied by tour guide inclusive of entrance fee and private vehicle
– All ground transfer as per itinerary
– 3 meals a day while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) you can choose from the menu
– Accommodation while trekking in twin sharing basis local lodges/ guesthouses
– Necessary Permit and entry fees for the trek
– English speaking, well trained and experience trekking guides, assistant guide(s) as per the group size and porter(s) for luggage
– First Aid Kit
– Insurance and wages for the Nepali staff
– Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost and theft expenses
– Drinks both alcoholic and bottled other then sterilized drinking water
– Tea/coffee during trek, Laundry fee, hot shower, charging batteries and mobile
– Personal gears and expenses
– Tips and gratitude provided to staffs.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com regarding the package cost.